Viñales... in byke including lunch and drink!
The tour starts at 9:00 in the morning.
The guide will contact you the day before the tour to arrange the place where you must meet them to pick up the bicycle to start the tour.
Bike through the minor roads of the Viñales’s town. The first stop will be at The Prehistory Mural. On the face of a mogote, the Cuban painter Leovigildo Gonzales, a pupil of the famous Mexican artist Diego Rivera painted the history of evolution (1952-62), from Ammonites to Homo sapiens. The Mural was restored in 1980, making use of the cracks in the rock to create special effects of light and colour.
The tour continues with a visit to “El Palenque de Los Cimarrones”. In the depths of “La Cueva de San Miguel”, past the bar at its mouth, it is a beautiful cave that was once a refuge for runaway African slaves (Cimarrones). It is now a small museum and a pleasant restaurant. Next stop will be at “La Cueva del Indio”. This cave, discovered in 1920, lies in the San Vicente’s Valley, The first part of the tour here is on foot through tunnels with artificial lighting; then a small motorboat takes you up to the underground San Vicente River for about a quarter of mile. Last visit will be at Finca San Vicente where you will rest and appreciate the crops and farm animals.
Lunch at a local restaurant with a national drink included. Return to your hotel.
|Daily||9:00 hrs||5 hrs||USD|
- Comfortable shoes and clothing, sunglasses and cash.
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax|
|Book now||Book now||Book now||Book now||Book now||Book now||Book now||Book now||Book now|
- The rent of the Bike.
- Bike through minor roads of the Viñales town.
- Stop at The Prehistory Mural.
- Entrance to “El Palenque de los Cimarrones”.
- Boat ride on the underground river of the Indian Cave.
- Visit to Finca San Vicente.
- Entrance tickets to: The Prehistory Mural, El Palenque de los Cimarrones and The Indian Cave.
- Lunch at a local restaurant with a national drink included.
- Return to Viñales square.
- Tips to the guide (Recommended Tips according the service received).
- Something not mentioned before.