Tropicana Cabaret... in Old-American Car including the Havana Club Rum of Cuba!
The tour starts at 9:00 at night with pick-up in your hotel or accommodation in Havana by an Old American Classic car with a professional driver. Transfer to Tropicana Cabaret.
The most famous nightclub in Cuba, America and perhaps in the world is located in the outskirts of Havana, on the Marianao district. Many legendary artists of the 20th century have performed here, including Josephine Baker, Bola de Nieves, Rita Montaner and Nat King Cole.
The Tropicana was originally a farm estate belonging to Mina Perez Chaumont, the widow of a wealthy man named Regino Truffin. In the 1930s she transformed her property into a vast nightspot with a restaurant and a casino featuring extravagant floor shows with lavish costumes. The nightclub opened on the 31st of December in 1939. Today Tropicana stands in the middle of an extraordinary tropical forest. At night, floodlights illuminate the palm trees, partly hidden by clouds of artificial smoke. A reminder of the Tropicana’s golden age is the enormous “Bajo las Estrellas” ballroom. With a capacity of 1,000 visitors, it is one of the largest Cabaret of its kind.
At the main entrance is the Muses’ Fountain dated back to 1952 as well as the garden’s statue of a ballet dancer sculpted by Rita Longa which is now the symbol of the club.
At the end of the show, about midnight you will be pick up by the same driver who will take you back to your hotel.
|Daily||21:00 hrs||3 hrs||USD|
- Dressing Code and cash.
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|Book now||Book now||Book now||Book now|
- (Show + a welcome drink + some snacks + 1/4 Bottle of Havana club rum + 1 Cuban Cola + 1 Cold cuts dish) per person.
- Pick up and drop off in the hotels by an Old American Classic car with Air Conditioned.
- Upgrade to old American convertible car for 20 cuc per car.
- Dinner (available for: 15cuc per person).
- Tips to the driver (Recommended Tips according to the service received).
- Something not mentioned before.