Tour of Havana: Modern and Old... in Old-American Car with visit to the cannon’s gunshot ceremony plus dinner!
The guided tour starts at 6:00 in the afternoon.
You will first enjoy a 1 hour panoramic tour of modern Havana, started by a panoramic ride along the Havana sea wall drive, the tour will continue with another panoramic ride along 5th avenue, follow by a visit to the John’s Lennon’s park and afterwards an outside visit to the Colon’s Cemetery which has more than 500 major mausoleums.
The tour will continue with a short visit to the Revolution Square and then you will be taken to the facade of the University of Havana, with its statue of the Alma Mater at the top of the staircase.
Next stop will be in the historical center of the city declared World Heritage Site where you will have 1 hour walking tour along the Old Havana quarters including the most important squares and fortresses of the area.
The tour continues with a visit to the fortress “San Carlos de La Cabaña” where every evening, at 9pm sharp, the picturesque “Cañonazo” ceremony is held. This theatrical ceremony is interesting from the historical point of view: in the colonial period, a volley of cannon shots was fired at the end of each day to tell citizens that the gates were closed and access to the bay had been blocked by a chain. After enjoy this beautiful show, tour ends with a dinner at a local restaurant in Old Havana.
|Daily||18:00 hrs||5 hrs||USD|
- Comfortable shoes and clothing, cash.
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|Book now||Book now||Book now||Book now|
-English speaking guide for 5 hrs.
- Old American Classic Car with professional driver for 3:00 hrs.
- Panoramic Tour of modern Havana for 1 hr including: Malecón (seawall), 5th Avenida, John's Lennon park, Colon’s Cemetery, the Revolution Square and the Havana University.
- 1 hr walking tour around the 4 main squares: San Francisco de Asís, Plaza de Armas, Plaza de la Catedral and Plaza Vieja.
- Ticket to visit the “San Carlos de la Cabana” Fortress to enjoy the Cannon Shooting Ceremony at 9pm.
- Dinner at local restaurant in Old Havana with a national drink included.
- Upgrade to old American convertible car for 35 USD per car.
-Return transfer to your hotel at the end of the dinner.
- Tips to driver and guide (Recommended Tips according the service received).
- Something not mentioned before.