Cayo Jutias... in an Old-American Car including lunch and drink!
The tour starts at 9:00 in the morning. An Old American Classic Car will pick you up where you are in Viñales and will take you to Cayo Jutias beach.
Cayo Jutias is a beautiful cay located 63 km northwest of Viñales town which still an unspoilt area that it’s mainly visited by Cubans. The island is an oasis of peace and white sand with a great variety of local and migrant birds. On route to Cayo Jutias, you will have the opportunity to see the beautiful view of Sierra de los Organos, a fisherman’s town and the port of Santa Lucia which its dam that connect the mainland with Cayo Jutias.
Time at your leisure to enjoy the beach of Cayo Jutias. At noon, you will have your lunch including a national drink on the beach.
Free time to relax until 5 PM. Return to your accommodation in Viñales.
|Daily||9:00 hrs||8 hrs||USD|
- Comfortable shoes and clothing, sunglasses, bath suit, sun cream, towel, sunglasses and cash.
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|Book now||Book now||Book now||Book now|
- Pick up and drop off in Viñales by an Old American classic car with a professional driver.
- Ecological showers.
- Creole lunch in The Ranchon in Cayo Jutias with a national drink included.
- Return to the accommodation in Viñales.
- Tips to the driver (Recommended Tips according the service received).
- Something not mentioned before.